Re: [NTLK] Motorola Marco Wireless PDA (Apple Newton OS)

From: Moe (hugeu2fan_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 10:13:02 PDT

Oh I know how it goes. I've got a similar type of collection: first
generation or incredibly novel devices that
could've/should've/would've gone somewhere with the right leadership
and community. It's sort of an art form to me, though. Every device
was so unique and the OS's so different in their attempts to create
the best possible human experience. They're some of my favorite
gadgets of all time, and honestly, all perfectly useful for their
original purpose: to keep your life organized. I've given my Dad a
Datarover to use in everyday life, as he's never used PDAs before. As
intelligent and intuitive as Newton is, you can't get much simpler
than a metaphor for an office!

Morris