[NTLK] Recommend a File Manger for my Newton?

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Sep 27 2005 - 10:16:07 PDT

Can someone recommend a good File Manger for my Newton?

I checked on UNNA but did not see anything there, although maybe I
missed something.

I a really need is a Newton package whereby I can "see" on the Newton
screen the names, dates, and file sizes of the files stored internally
as well as on any cards in the slots. Additionally if I were able to
rename, delete, drag and drop, etc. this would be Hollywood ;-)

TIA, John