Re: [NTLK] Re(2): Re(2): Print Newton Screen DIRECTLY to a printer

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 28 2005 - 07:02:07 PDT

As Andrew already pointed at it, me too use EETransfer,
an application which offers really amazing terminal/file transfer
capabilities
other than a easy to use screenshot utility.

There's another utility made by D.Padilla,
which allows to take screenshots in NewtonOS
of the front application window too, then the result file
can be sent using SimpleMail from the OutBox.

Padilla's programs are available here:
http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm

Adriano

P.S.: What "TIA" means? ^_^