[NTLK] Need Expense Package Recommendation

From: John Hay (OceanCity_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 03:36:20 PDT

Does anyone know of a really SIMPLE, BASIC, stripped down "Expense
Account" package for a 2100?
ALL I want is a plain-Jane small little package that I can enter expense
slips into including just the basics like the Date, the Amount, the
Category, maybe notes, etc., that's it.

Everything I'm Googling too, such as PocketMoney, Quicken, are WAY
overkill. I don't need anything for checking, savings, credit cards.
All I need is a simple way to enter and total expenses.

TIA, John