Re: [NTLK] Bounty for TextSync

From: Andrew Diller <dillera_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 06 2006 - 22:10:53 EDT

Ok- I used Word to create the text file, and I re-wiped my newton back
to the default to try this again.

The only thing I have installed is bignotes and NewtSync.

It still wont sync from the Mac to the Newt.

Are you using serial or TCP/IP for the newtsync connection?

If serial, to what type of Mac?

still desperate for notes,

andy