[NTLK] My Newton setup

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 13:40:32 EDT

Hi, all,

Eckart suggested writing up a "Getting Things Done" approach to using
the Newton, and I started doing so on the wiki. As I said, it's not
really "Getting Things Done" with contexts, projects, and actions.
Really, it's using MoreInfo and a set of naming conventions to keep
track of my life. I'll amend the page as time goes on, I suppose. I
didn't have my Newton with me when writing it up, so I know I'm
leaving things out.

Anyway, the link is on the wiki at <http://tools.unna.org/
wikiwikinewt/index.php/CoolSetups>. The page has a link to what I
wrote up when I first started using the Newton in 1997 and 1998. I
had moved from a Tandy Model 102, which I loved dearly but only had
24k of space. Dude, not enough.

Anyway... there you have it. Enjoy.

Michael Wittmann