Re: [NTLK] My Newton setup

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 17:15:10 EDT

> Eckart suggested writing up a "Getting Things Done" approach to using
> the Newton, and I started doing so on the wiki. As I said, it's not
> really "Getting Things Done" with contexts, projects, and actions.
> Really, it's using MoreInfo and a set of naming conventions to keep
> track of my life.

Michael,

Great write-up! I'm not sure why, exactly, but I love reading about
people's processes for this sort of thing. I guess I'm just always
looking for new tricks.

I'd love to read more of this sort of thing from any listers who
still keep their daily lives in their Newtons...

Steven
http://panic.com/
http://stevenf.com/