Re: [NTLK] finding nicks softcharge problems

From: ryan schroder <ryanschroder_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat Apr 15 2006 - 22:20:45 EDT

well I froze it then did a soft reset and then thawed it and it still went back to nicd, but when i go to prefs and battery it is still on nimh, should i try a harder reset or give up cause this is drivin me nuts!

  thanks you
  Ryan
Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
  Well I didn't have trashpak installed so I used something else (but that
should not matter). What you are looking for is Softcharge:LogicTools.

Hmm on further inspection I see that SoftCharge must be self removing of
the preferences when you freeze it as I just did so and when I checked
again it was gone. So apparently you just need to freeze it. Strange I
remember needing to delete the preferences.....perhaps it glitched that
time and didn't delete them for me before.

Regardless if you thaw Softcharge after a restart, it should work.

-Dan