Re: [NTLK] A day in the life

From: Christopher Lee <clee_at_OISI.com>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 19:39:08 EDT

Well...I was a long time Newt user in the late nineties and kinda lost
track of the scene - but I saw an eMate on eBay and went eNuts for it,
so...

I don't use it that frequently now, but I purchased it for the express
purpose of having a very portable writing machine that is good on
batteries; I attend the Fangoria Weekened of Horrors convention in
Burbank every year, so I'll be taking it to do a sort of live-blogging
of the convention. (I write reviews and articles for a film festival in
Sacramento called the Trash Film Orgy.)