Re: [NTLK] A day in the life

From: Steven Frank <stevenf_at_panic.com>
Date: Wed Apr 19 2006 - 20:28:10 EDT

On Apr 19, 2006, at 4:47 PM, Michael C. Wittmann wrote:

> My Newton gets my notes during meetings with students, faculty, or
> whatever. During any given meeting, I'm taking more notes than the
> grad student who SHOULD be taking the notes. I have records or
> minutes of things that other people never have

Michael,

Thanks for another great post. You seem like quite a heavy user, and
it got me wondering how your available Newton memory is holding up.
I presume you keep most everything on a card? If the card were to go
bad would it be catastrophic, or do you have an implicit backup from
the email copies of things you send out?

Steven
http://panic.com/
http://stevenf.com/