Re: [NTLK] Newton Newbie in Atlanta

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 20 2006 - 07:48:11 EDT

Greetings,

> Allthought I do wish I could stay continually connected without
> having to reload the ethernet drivers everytime I have Courier hit a
> webpage....

If you go into internet setup and change the "disconnect" timing (I
don't know exactly where this is, my Newton is far from me at the
moment) then this will go away. It seems you have it set to
disconnect immediately. Change the time to 10 minutes, and your
browsing life will be much nicer.

My momentary gripe: is there a way to change font sizes in Courier,
as a preference?
> ... a Buffalo/Melco WLI-PCM-L11GP...
>
> I want to register to get WEP support but it appears that's he's shut
> down registration.
>
> Now what?

Now you do what all the rest of us are doing: hope that he comes
back, or not use WEP. Which kind of restricts my ability to use the
card I have... Dang.

Michael