Re: [NTLK] A day in the life

From: C J Lee <jammer_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: Mon Apr 24 2006 - 04:56:04 EDT

Hi,

I hope to use my recently purchased MP2000 as my diary replacement after so
many years of fiddling with Palms and PocketPC's and the classic pen/paper
diary.

The Newton is sort of the best of the classic pen/paper but with the instant
electronic date/note filing of the Palms/PocketPC's. And the battery life
(once I get a battery pack/tray eventually!) seems better as well as the
perfect screen size. I've had my fill of colour battery draining devices
and tiny screens.

James