Re: [NTLK] Installing PKG's via Bluetooth

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu Apr 27 2006 - 23:11:36 EDT

Thanks Steve

Just bear with me but on the PC side the most logical service to use appears
to be the "push object" service but this only supports vCards, calendars,
notes and messages according to the documentation. This is the closest thing
to having a "transmit" facility. The next most likely candidate is the
"file transfer" service but it talks about ftp and sharing folders.

I am using a Sphynx Pico card with the BlueSoleil PC application that came
with the card.

It's probably something really simple...

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand