Re: [NTLK] Lighting up my Newton

From: Ian Strom <macjunky_at_uniserve.com>
Date: Tue Aug 15 2006 - 04:59:23 EDT

Quite right, why do people from other countries think they speak
worse English than they actually do?
I know a Swedish fellow who keeps insisting that his English is bad
even though it is very good.
So, Frank, just relax, your English is really quite good and there is
no need to fret. Everyone makes mistakes every now and then, they are
human.
Now to get this sucker back on topic...