Re: [NTLK] More: Messagepad 100 with jaggies-more info

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Thu Aug 17 2006 - 18:01:03 EDT

Usually when problem solving this kind of problem, one takes the least
disruptive or risky approaches first and work your way up. So even though I've
never worked with an MP100 I would suggest a software restore before going to
the expense and risk of dismantling your machine and replacing the screen. HTH

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch
New Zealand

[snip]
 Should I replace the screen, or do a software restore?
[snip]