Re: [NTLK] contrast issues on my 2100...

From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
Date: Fri Aug 18 2006 - 05:57:23 EDT

On 8/18/06, Jim Trascapoulos <jtrascap@mac.com> wrote:
> Ideas? Suggestions? Thanks!

There is a way to re-center the contras slider, which should give you
enough to work out better contrast... unfortunately, I don't remember
how to do it! Either it's a tap and hold or a double-tap on the
contrast slider--or below it on the name. I just don't remember.
However, I hope I sparked somebody's memory and they will respond. I
suspect that this may do what you are needing to do.

--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland