Re: [NTLK] MP 2100/OSX Connection FRUSTRATIONS!

From: Sam Jacobson <jacobson98_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 20:14:50 EDT

Hello!

  Good idea on the old Powerbook. As long as it had PCMCIA slots and a port to connect the newton to I would be happy with it.

  Yes, I am having lots of troubles connecting to NCU through Classic under Tiger. Now, in fact, NewtSync will not allow me to link Dates to iCal as it states that iCal is not there. To be honest I have had about enough of this as it is eating a lot of time I should be spending elsewhere...

Always...