[NTLK] Seeking somebody with Newton Basic programming skills...

From: <MKow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 19:55:18 EDT

I've not heard back from anybody, with regard to getting the unlocker file
for NProject.
[Please recall that the developer agreed to release this software title as
freeware, but they no longer have the small application that converts the demo
version to a full version].

I thought the next best thing to do, if nobody steps up, is to use a
workaround script. The script I have needs to be "wrapped up" into small Newton .pkg
file. I need somebody that can program in Newton Basic, somebody who also owns
the software for creating program in Basic [And I'll probably have to mention
this a hundred times, but no, you can not create permanent .pkg files with
the demo version of Newton Basic].

So PLEASE, somebody step up and help a brother out. If you have the
wherewithal to program in Newton Basic, that would be great. If you happen to possess
the unlocker app for NProject or you have an unlocked app that might be easily
exported and shared with others, that would be even better. Thanks.

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA