Re: [NTLK] Looking for WiFi help.

From: Tony Kan <tonykan_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 21:32:11 EDT

I am not technically inclined and can only offer you some encouragement:

I too read around and from the feedback it seemed that the Newton seemed to work
best with Netgear equipment and the Orinoco cards so I purchased a WG602 and a
gold orinoco card. Followed the instructions and it worked for me so it IS
possible. Did it twice, once on the MP2100 and once on an Emate. Hang in
there.

Warm regards

Tony Kan

Christchurch