[NTLK] Experience with NewtSync and a suggestion

From: Frederick Bauman <fbauman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 21:29:45 EDT

> install NewtSync and try to sync my MP with iCal and
> Address Book on my iMac G5 running Tiger. My experience has been
> mixed. I found that text syncing didn't work, address book syncing
> worked great but iCal syncing left much to be desired.

Question about your sync experience:
1. Did you have any addresses on the Newton when you did the sync?
2. How many entries do you have in the Address Book app?
3. Were you able to get through without the app crashing? I can't
get NewtSync to even attempt to sync iCal without crashing, and it
also fails to sync the address books, I have entries in both.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Fred