[NTLK] Alignment problems

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 19:31:39 EDT

> I can slightly adjust the alignment of my pen so
> that the upper third or so is aligned correctly,
> but now, as I get closer to the bottom of the screen
> it becomes more and more out of alignment.

You can "cheat" during the alignment routine bu tapping slightly
off the center of the "X". If, for example, the pen is recognized
at too high a position in the bottom half of the screen, you should
tap slightly above the center of the middle "X" and a slightly larger
distance than that above the bottom "X". If you overdo it, the Newton
will realize that you cheated and restart the alignment routine.
If this happens, reduce the offset and do it twice in succession.

Frank