[NTLK] Printing via WLAN to Brother HL-2070N

From: Frank Gruendel <newtontalk_at_pda-soft.de>
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 20:04:46 EDT

Hi folks,

not that I'd have any time to try it, but still...

Lately I've been contemplating trying to print to my Brother HL-2070N
printer via WLAN from my Newton. Would that be wasted time? For example
because the Newton always uses the AppleTalk protocol (??) that the
HL-2070N might not support (??)

The HL-2070 is connected to my DrayTek router, and printing to it
wirelessly
works fine from my Pismo Mac. My Newton's WLAN card (Lucent Silver)
works just
dandy with this router.

Thanks

Frank