Re: [NTLK] Experience with NewtSync and a suggestion

From: Alex Santos <izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl>
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 07:45:19 EDT

On Aug 31, 2006, at 12:35 AM, Javier Monllor wrote:

> Well, it seems there is a lot of interest my suggestion. I had never
> heard of the "bounty" scenario Marty described and I think its a
> great idea but in the end, I think finding a professional developer
> to do this would be a better option.

I have to still read the rest of your email Javier but I could see
the positivity a Newton podcast would have on the community. It would
pull in almost everyone on the list. I would be willing to do it but
I need to know how to get the bandwidth necessary for it to happen
and that's what I think is the challenge.

A podcast, if it were out could make the bounty call and would
probably yield positive results.

It's a little challenge but maybe someone here could take up the
offer or at least let me know who to contact for hosting the podcast.

Alex