Re: [NTLK] Newton bluetooth news

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 17:05:16 EDT

Hello,

time ago i wrote a short article here on NTLK about how nice is to
use the "Bluetooth Print Bridge" utility
to make possible to use Newton to print on Mac OSX via bluetooth
(using a Pico Pcmcia) or save any text file as a pdf.

The original article (Dec/2004) is available on Newtontalk's archive
here http://tinyurl.com/glg5h

Note that such nice OSX utility is not available for download anymore
through the developers' website,
but a copy of the demo is still available on internet archives, and
here's a direct link to download
http://tinyurl.com/k9syh

I have tried to take contact with authors at http://
www.scriptsoftware.com/
to ask them if it would be possible to let us of the Newton community
to still buy a license of the 'Bluetooth Print Bridge', being it a
shareware.

As i haven't received any response in ten days, and after twin messages,
i wonder if anybody on the list would try again himself to take contact
with them to - info at scriptsoftware dot com -

English isn't my natural language, so there's a good chance i haven't
been able
to use those words which would have made my message appear enough
convincing to them.

Apart from that, please try the demo downloadable from the link
listed far above, and enjoy bluetooth semplicity!

Kind regards,

Adriano Angelillis

  - The 'Newton bluetooth for newbies' initiative:
http://notwen.com/bluetooth