Re: [NTLK] What might a headphone jack in a 130 be useful for?

From: Adriano <adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 17:04:23 EDT

Hi Frank,

listening music with Modplayer should be a nice experience on a MP130
with a built-in headset jack i think,
but i have never had the time to test it on my own modded 130 and the
developer himself isn't sure
about compatibility of the 1x0 series hardware, although it clearly
reports ModPlayer would run fine on NOS2.0

ModPlayer for Newton is available here
http://roger.trideja.com/newton/modplayer.html

Is the jack you have found on your units a 3.5mm or a 2.5mm one?

Cheers,

Adriano

http://notwen.com