Re: [NTLK] Recharging disposable AA batteries?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 06 2006 - 22:06:32 EST

On 12/6/06, Dan <dan@dbdigitalweb.com> wrote:
> So what a recamend is getting a set of 4 nickel metal hydroxides, a nice
> charger and a battery cage for your newt.

There are only two options I use usually.
1)User the Battery Tray with an external charger
OR
2) Use a modified Battery Tray.

Use NiMH AA rechargeable of the highest capacity.... I don't mind
using a charger but it does get tiresome to have to bring that along
with you everywhere you go. Especially when the Newt can charge the
NiMH cells... I modified a battery tray for this and I encourage
others to try as this is the best option of all of them...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung