Re: [NTLK] New user question about CF cards

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 01:52:08 EST

On your 3rd point, do you ever look on ebay? at any one time there
are half a dozen
cards. I paid 19 euro for a 20MB card just the other week.

If 32MB is a good usable size for the ATA support software (as a
previous user
mentioned) then you could get more storage (using some strange maths)
for your money using flash cards.

The design of the software is good but the cost reflects its worth
when it was being
updated on a regular basis. Would you pay full RRP for a copy of
windows 95? or
Mac OS 9?

Mac OS 9 was a good operating system and no doubt took the
programmers in california
many hours work, however this does not mean its still worth the same
today as it was on its
release day.