Re: [NTLK] Sharp Expert Pad - charger?

From: Russ Bravo <russbravo_at_lineone.net>
Date: Thu Dec 14 2006 - 02:52:09 EST

Hi Sonny

I don't know whether it's a peculiarity of my Expert Pad, or I'm just
being a bit dim, but I've tried it with a 9W Newton charger and the
connector will not fit in the AC socket on the Expert Pad.

I think it's the right size to take the 'pin', but the casing on the
connector is too wide to fit in the space allowed in the socket. So far
as I know the connectors on Newton 9w and 7w adapters are the same.

I'll have another look today in case I'm just being a bit thick on
this one ...

Russ :)

Protected by www.Spamjab.com {T6wsiLbKNTr8sByOl8}