[NTLK] Ebay/Paypal (Was: [FS or T] Mac and newton related gear)

From: Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com>
Date: Fri Dec 15 2006 - 08:41:28 EST

        I have had good experiences with ebay, but the shipping costs have been something you had to look out for in recent times.

        I recently won a software pack of PC software in England for the equivalent of $2 dollars. I was then told that shipping would amount to $25, which I said was kinda high, even for international shippping. Said I would pay for the software, but I would discard the other software (he could resell if he wanted) and to recalculate shipping for the software title I wanted. Said this should work unless he was trying to make extra money with shipping. He told me to forget it, haven't heard from him since.

        To me I've never had a problem with Ebay or paypal, just the other people involved.