Re: [NTLK] eMate for my baby?

From: Peter Fraser <pjfraser_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Dec 17 2006 - 11:57:39 EST

we had desktop machines at the time, and neither of our kids ever
broke or injured anything. why not get a cheap USB ext keyboard for
your kid and use it with the mac?

how old is he/she? strap her into her highchair with the screen out
of reach and secure the keyboard to the tray, and you're done.

the screen and sound on an emate are too primitive to be very
satisfying or useful for someone so young. you need color, at least,
and size.