Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newton Connection for Mac OS X

From: Michael C. Wittmann <mwittmann_at_maine.edu>
Date: Mon Dec 25 2006 - 18:45:07 EST

Hi, James,

>> Backup produces TEDean Card 2.nbku, TEDean Card.nbku
>> and TEDean Newton device.nbku
>
> Those 3 files are nowhere to be found on my computer after
> installation.

It seems that TEDean has named his cards TEDean Card, TEDean Card 2,
and his Newton name card is TEDean.

I suspect you'll have to go looking for a file that starts with the
name on your name card. A search for "Newton device.nbku" and
whatever comes in front of it might be best.

Me, I downloaded the software but don't have my ethernet around. My
GOD, this is astounding. I can't believe Simon did this! Wow. Thank
you, sir. I am humbled.

Michael Wittmann