Re: [NTLK] Notes order

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 04:58:18 PST

On 2/3/06, hellsop_at_ninehells.com <hellsop_at_ninehells.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 03, 2006 at 08:51:22AM +0000, giorgio razzano wrote:
> > Hi there
> > Is it possible to order the notes by any criteria?
>
> Sure! You can order them by date created!

Is that kind of like Ford's maxim, "You can have your Ford in any color you
like, as long as it's black"? ;-)

Actually, I believe that Date is your only option. If you need more order,
then maybe you will want to consider filing your notes into different
folders, or consider HypeNewt. I believe that it does allow sorting by other
criteria, although I haven't played with it for a long time, and don't
really remember very well. You can check it out here:
<http://www.tow.com/software/newton.shtml>

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland