Re: [NTLK] Wifi internet again. This time SPEED.

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 05:34:22 PST

NewtScape does have a sort of progress indicator. There are two
carets ate the bottom of the screen, one by the URL input window and
one by Buttons i,view, etc.
The second will allow you to see the progress of download then book
creation. NewtsCape is viewed as a Newton Book.
Try NetHopper with Skweezer.com
reprint of Daniel Padilla's extension announcement

This package allows NetHopper to load and display web pages served as
"text/html; charset=utf-8" and "text/html; charset=iso-8859-1".
With it, <www.skweezer.net> loads fine allowing Nethopper to browse
a big number of sites that previously didn't load.
I have only tested it lightly, so don't expect too much.
<http://dev.newtontalk.net/~dpadilla/progs.htm>
First package of 2005? woot!

Daniel Padilla

But the fastest by far is Courier <http://www.40hz.org/Courier/> Text