Re: [NTLK] OT ANN: New addition to the family

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 03 2006 - 12:45:28 PST

Thank you everyone for your congratulations and well wishes!
Matt,

My parents had that covered already when they name my younger sister with
Newton as her middle name...
However it was really because we lived in Newton, MA as she was born at the
Newton/Wellsley Hospital.
And IF I had suggested it I would have been turned down immediately as she
wanted Nathaniel... ;-)

Anyways I have a small recording already of his first snores... hmm. :)
This little bundle of joy compounds the immense joy we already have with our
daughter Kaitlyn when she was add to our family.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung