Re: [NTLK] Newon DVD

From: Martin Joseph (NT_at_stillnewt.org)
Date: Tue Feb 07 2006 - 22:07:35 PST

On Feb 7, 2006, at 7:37 PM, William Pociengel wrote:

> sent out to the following:
> GM in OK
> MH in MI
> JS in NM
> GB in TX
> BA in MI
>
> I have other users who requested copies but they never replied with
> their addresses. So I have some additional DVD's burned waiting,
> preferably for the Midwest of the US but I can send it elsewhere.

Sheesh, that makes me feel slack... I have barely even looked at the
package. Of course I do have an 18 month old daughter keeping me at
wits end (you know... a maze of twisty little passages, all alike).

Still, the concept was that these would be available through me also,
so if someone is interested, please bug me off list....

Marty