Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]MP2100 internet over ethernet (through router)

From: Marcus Hammerschmitt (Marcus.Hammerschmitt_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 06:32:00 PST

At 15:11 21.02.2006, you wrote:

>In any case, if the Internet Setup dialog lists using a DHCP-server as
>an option, I tend to think it's there for a reason.

Ok. Together with the wireless driver of Hiroshi Noguchi the
DHCP option did the trick when I toyed around with my 2100 and
WiFi. But where in the Internet Setup alone can I set up passwords and
user names (which is needed to access the network I'm relying on)?
Do I just miss a dialog here?

Best,

Marcus