Re: [NTLK] [NTLK]MP2100 internet over ethernet (through router)

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 06:58:13 PST

When you insert wifi card tap "setup" this will allow you to enter
ssid and wep (I think the wep entered must be the hexadecimal
equivalent) and it must be registered.

If you need to use a secure connection of any sort to enter the
password like at some coffee houses, then you cannot do it.

If you haven't already you need to set up for the card

Woody