Re: [NTLK] Using the Newton 2100 to send faxes.

From: hellsop_at_ninehells.com
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 07:01:05 PST

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 09:54:15AM -0500, Sonny Hung wrote:
> Hey Woody,
> Haven't tried this yet and just wondering if anyone (yourself included) has
> tried receiving faxes with their Newton?

Did with the "cigarette pack" modem. It works. Someone here had a nice
story of receiving a fax, adding a signature, and faxing the result back
to the bank or wherever, all from the Newt.

I suppose the next trick is to do it from a hammock in the back yard.

--
87. My vats of hazardous chemicals will be covered when not in use. Also, I
    will not construct walkways above them.