[NTLK] Anyone doing Bluetooth with the Newton?

From: Doug P <dougp_at_ispinn.com>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 19:35:26 EST

> So, would please someone either write to the list (in case you see no
> one else has already) or to me privately to tell me that my msgs make
> it to the list?
>
> Or, if you are using a Bluetooth card, please respond as I have a new
> Pico card and would like to know if others have successfully used it
> and if so, how exactly and with which Blunt version.

Thomas,

Your posting made it to the list. Posting sometimes requires great patience. ;-)

Eckhart's done some awesome things for the Newton community. His web
page for Blunt has it all:

   http://www.40hz.org/Blunt/

Years ago, it took me about four or five times to read it before I got
the courage to just download and install the modules. Follow his
instructions and you can't miss. I've got my Pico card working so I
can install all of my Newt apps and transfer my text to my Mac using
Bluetooth and the I/O utility.

Doug Parker