Re: [NTLK] cache of Newtons found

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 21 2006 - 21:54:03 PST

if these are Newton 2100's or upgraded 2000s, I would want to pick up a few. I was just looking on eBay today for a replacement of my work horse (My current Newt has no door, no clips, chips and dings and a giant crack across the front and I just scratched the screen with my car keys...by accident). Unfortunatly, eBay's search and email feature is not working for me (they said that they are aware of the problem and are working on a solution).
  So, if the price is reasonable, and they are MP2100 class machines, then I do want 2 units...
  Email me directly if more information is needed from me.
  Ed
  web/gadget guru
dano <dano_at_well.com> wrote:
  A guy in Albany NY has just posted the following to the Low End Mac
swap list. I replied to him with info for this list and told him to
post here. Hope that's not too commercial for this list.

From Tom R.,

>I've learned of a bunch of Newtons, like reportedly a dozen or two.
>The one I was shown--the first I've ever seen--looked pretty clean.
>Anyone interested, or able to give me a quick lead to where I should
>post about them? Apparently they would cost something, but may go
>to a garbage dump if no interested persons can be found.

"Dah-doo-weeeeeee   da-da-da-doo-we dow!"

 Yahoo! Mail