[NTLK] Looking for NIE and MPW docs

From: Ben Sanford (dethl.selin_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 22 2006 - 22:09:05 PST

I'm very interested to start developing for the Newton (gonna revive my
2100), and set up Basilisk II and whatnot, but I am looking for
documentation on how to use MPW and how to make programs that take advantage
of the NIE. I'm thinking about making a terminal program first then attempt
to add SSH to it (I'm a fairly decent C++ programmer so this sort of project
shouldn't be too far out of my league). Any help would be appreciated!
Ben Sanford