Re: [NTLK] Holidays Redux TEST PACKAGES AVAILABLE

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 12:17:33 PST

Sonny Hung wrote:
> On 1/3/06, Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net> wrote:
>> I created packages from the US and Canadian holiday files. Read instructions
>> and download them here:
>>
>> http://www.chuma.org/index.php/newton/holidays-redux/
>> Send me feedback, reply here or just e-mail me. Once the kinks (if any) get
>> worked out I'll start generating more of these on request.
>
> Works Great! I tested only the US file...

Thanks Sonny and David. Good to know that the code works.

I'm adding a few more things at the moment, so stay tuned for an official
announcement.

> I don't really care what you use as a marker (iCal) is fine with me...
> That's kind of strange regarding the item about Easter... hmm, you
> might have to write to the guy at Apple who's doing that to tell him
> to wakeup! he's cutting corners and if this keeps up we might lose all
> the holidays.. ;)

Yeah I thought it was weird, and thought people might notice, so I wrote that
to save myself a few e-mails. The US and Canadian iCal files still have the
Easter Monday entries from previous years in them, just no new ones for 2006.