Re: [NTLK] Looking for an eMate

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 16:57:47 PST

> looking for an eMate 300 that works, is in good condition, and
> (preferably) has had a hinge repair done to it.

You might want to get in touch with Woody. He offers the hinge
spring repair and sometimes sells eMates that do already have it.
To get in touch with him use

woodysmithRemoveThat_at_comcast.net (Without the "RemoveThat").

I could probably help you out, too, but since I'm in Germany,
a decent type of shipping would set you back 32 bucks, and that
would be surface mail.

Frank