[NTLK] snippet from Gates's CES

From: Thomas Isenbarger (isen_at_charter.net)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 14:31:28 PST

Gates back on the mic:
"We've wanted to get tablet capability down to the mainstream of
tablet PCs. Gateway is making a tablet at very much a mainstream
price. It will be a simple decision to say yes, I want to get that
on-tablet capability. Vista ... adjusts automatically to your
handwriting style, so over time it gets better and better. Consuming
it onscreen instead of on paper becomes better. Driving that to the
mainstream is something we're very committed to.