Re: [NTLK] Anyone use DateMan?

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 13:57:48 PST

    hc> I think it is a normal behavior. IIRC you can only send one item. You
    hc> could install on booth Newtons IR-OBEX from 40Hz and try to beam them
    hc> as vCalendar:
    [...]

Unfortunately, my starting point (in another thread) with all this was
that I am having problems with Nitro/OBEX and someone suggested just
beaming the things over.

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court