Re: [NTLK] Anyone use DateMan?

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 19:10:48 PST

On 1/5/06, Roland Roberts <roland_at_astrofoto.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately, my starting point (in another thread) with all this was
> that I am having problems with Nitro/OBEX and someone suggested just
> beaming the things over.

You know, it just dawned on me. The reason you probably can't get OBEX to
work is probably the same reason why you don't see the normal beam routing
item in this menu--it doesn't work at that leve. It's just that the OBEX
software just shows up in the menu, whether you can actually use it or not.
But when you try to use it, it throws the error, simply because it doesn't
have what it needs to deal with it. :-(

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland