Re: [NTLK] Sorry a problem has occurred...?

From: Roland Roberts (roland_at_astrofoto.org)
Date: Thu Jan 05 2006 - 21:11:51 PST

    Nate> Reboot and hold the stylus on the screen about 1/8" away from
    Nate> the left edge. You'll get a dialog box asking you if you want
    Nate> to activate packages. choose yes or no, and repeat. you'll
    Nate> get another similar dialog asking about packages on the card.

I haven't tried this yet, but I did do the freezing/reboot/unfreeze
thing. It's the combo of the "NIE Nitro & Blunt" and "Blunt"
extensions. Activate either one, and all is well. Activate them both
and about 10 seconds later, I get the error. I'm about to delete them
and reload them from a new download (well, after I walk through the
backup process using AppleTalk from my kid's mac mini...).

    Nate> I'm also interested if you see any changes in behavior with
    Nate> moving Nitro/Blunt.

I haven't seen any difference with them all on the card or all on the
internal store where all="all the 40hz.org packages".

regards,

roland

--
                       PGP Key ID: 66 BC 3B CD
roland_at_rlenter.com                            6818 Madeline Court