Re: [NTLK] Error

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 11:04:16 PST

> A couple of days ago, I installed calligraphy font on my eMate. When
> I selected it on the styles menu, I get a -43221 error. Does any one
> know to purge this error?

Sounds like a bad package, was not fully installed, or is a part of a
font set and requires the "main" part of the set to work properly (I
have not personally seen this, but it could happen). I have not used
the font in question, but you might try getting another copy of it and
see if the same problem occurs. If so it may be a font that requires a
older OS (most likely 1.3). And if this is the case you might has well
delete it from your emate.

-Dan