[NTLK] Trying out software more than once

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 15:29:51 PST

Hi everyone

If I have loaded a trial version of software in the past, and can't
remember what it was like and want to try it out again how do I go about
this?
I am particularly keen to try out MoreInfo and Timetrax again before
purchasing. I tried them out several months ago but didn't really know
what I was doing at time and quickly moved on to something less complex
in the short term and deleted them.
However now I'd like to try them out again but after loading the
packages a message comes up saying that the trial version is over,
please register.

This is a genuine request. I have no desire to rip anyone off by
repeated trials and am more than happy to pay for the package that suits
my needs.

Any hints would be welcome
Thanks
Andy