Re: [NTLK] Locating NotesOrg 3.0

From: Andy Hill (adhill_at_nerdshack.com)
Date: Fri Jan 06 2006 - 15:38:59 PST

Many thanks to everyone who helped me locate this and for suggestions on
alternatives.This package has some excellent features and I am trying it
out. Unfortunately it doesn't seem possible to register as links to the
developers site are dead. Therefore I wont be able to obtain full
functionality as it is set to only allow projects that are 5 days old or
less.
It's a real shame though as it allows you to link notes, meetings,
calls, cards, tasks and emails to particular projects which is really
useful. With one tap you can see just the notes pertaining to a
particular project which is awesome. One limitation I already notice is
that it only fills 3/4 of the screen and there doesn't seem to be a
preference setting to change this.
It may not be the ONE after all, but it's certainly fun finding out.
Thanks
Andy